These Sweet and Simple Valentine's Day Cards were made using my silhouette cameo. I wanted to create something fun and simple and thought why not just design a few oversize hearts and add a sentiment in the center.
My hearts range in size from 4 1/2"h x 5"w (pink valentine) & 5"h x 5 1/2"w (teal and pink).
- Corrugated Cards are 5 1/2"h x 5 1/2"w -
to purchase your very own Rifle Paper Co. Post Cards and/or Wax Seal Style Postal Stamps click on links below
For this Simple Valentine's Day project I went with SNF Delilah Style font by ScrapNfonts and Heart Shapes -Arrow was HANDCRAFTED by me using card stock paper and a plain bamboo BBQ skewer. To recreate Font Letters you may do so by purchasing the design via Silhouette Design Store, by clicking directly on link below.
NOTE: you must own a Silhouette CAMEO
For this project you will need tissue paper, scissors, glue sticks, glue gun, cardstock letters and any frame of your choice.
1. Cut tissue paper into squares, I cut mine 2 inches x 2 inches and rolled them into little balls.
2. Assort your letters into your statement choice words- I went with LOVE!
3. Heat up your glue gun and start gluing your rolled tissue paper onto your letters.
4. Your done- Great Job you awesome crafter you!
I also made a heart string banner using the same rolled tissue paper technique for two of my hearts. The arrow is made of cardstock paper and a plain bamboo BBQ skewer.